Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Trivial

Did you happen to catch Jenny (on the block) crying when /after she had to tell some participants they wont be the next idol? It was sweet. And then I laughed because she cried worse than the rejected participants did. I think the session had to be cut short; that's how upset she was. But still sweet nonetheless.



And more here.

While talking about nonsensical stuff, let me also share this glee s2 ep 8 video with you. I saw it first on the dvd then on Zana's tumblr. Then again later when I was going through what to watch. I thought I'd share it here too. Totally agree with Zana on the episode (I have the s2 ep1 till 10 on external if anyone wants to borrow)

At the same time found this also and thought it is rather fun (maybe the original idea for the tv episode).

Yeap, I do realize I am being totally, hopelessly frivolous today.

*****

1 comment:

Zana Fauzi said...

Have you read The Time Traveler's Wife, Azah? I re-read it the other day - always astounded with their love story collapsing the barrier of time, and the words, oh the words in every page of the book. I forgot how good it is.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails