Friday, May 1, 2009

Look What Toxic From The Office Can Do To You..

I am still feeling somewhat under the weather from the incident with the BFH (do refer to previous post for clues on BFH).

Anyway.

I asked my husband if we should do groceries today. And we did, as soon as the store opens.

I think I need meat. Lots. Vege. Lots of that too. Fruits. Again, lots. Butter for the cakes I plan to bake. (More) Butter for breakfast. Cheese for grilled cheese sandwich. Cheddar for the caesar salad. Corn chips for some cheesy nachos. Sour cream for .. I dont know what recipe I've read actually, but I know I just need it.

Nescafe (Honey, we simply must get the big bottle). Milo. The large container too. Worcester sauce. For..? (Dont you dare ask, 'cause I dont quite know). Olive oil. Yeah, sure - why not?

Do you want to walk round the garden section? Honey, you might need this to rake the dry leaves. And that gardening hat would suit you.

Uh honey, I think I might need some mushrooms and chicken breasts for the puff fillings. And jicama and carrots for the popiahs.

Oh, look at those recliners! And let's do the DIY aisles too.

Honey, I need some cocoa powder too. I got an email from my sister that went on and on about drinking cocoa although I cant remember what are the benefits.

.............. and I must tell you that the total bill for the groceries this morning shot record high.

I am actually working on putting things with the BFH into its correct perspective. Window shopping (in this case at the grocery store) does help in a way. Dont you dare laugh because I know this for sure from previous personal experience.

But the moral of the story for the morning is, thank god for understanding spouses!

And ps, I dont know when I'll bake the cake, make the puffs, roll the popiahs, do the nachos..

*****

5 comments:

DeLinn said...

i thought u and ur BFH goes well, the last time i heard? hehehe. Owh crony have to meet up againlah. Last time, we didn't goss! hehehe

Azah Yahya said...

Last time you heard was moons ago. And I dont know why I would think what I had thought (I must have been out of my mind!)

Yes, we must meet again. But we must do dinner. Lunch will never work.

Azah Yahya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zana Fauzi said...

If I can favorite a post, this will be the one.

Azah Yahya said...

Thanks Zana. It was like that at the store (or maybe even worse..). In fact the whole weekend was quite bad.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails