Friday, April 24, 2009

Books, Books And More Books Part 15


And I am still dragging my feet on that book by Trump & Kiyosaki.. although I've finished this. What can I say? Non-fiction does not interest me all that much.
And although I do think I am reading too much what I can call junk, it is still reading, right? And isnt that the #1 hobby that our mothers always tell us to pick up?
And reading is too easy to do. You can do it in the car (while waiting for the lights to turn green), at the shops while waiting for food or for people to make up their mind what color socks they'd like, at the bank, at lunch, at blah, blah.
I quite like this book. Although it is not 'powerful' in any sense like The Kite Runner. Still, if you have not much to do (or much to do but dont feel like doing them..) this could be a good author to follow.
ps, we are planning to see the shopaholic movie.
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails