Monday, August 11, 2008

Baffled, Frustrated, Redha

I was told I was being honest at the wrong time and the wrong place. I dont understand at all how being honest could be wrong at any time, any place. Do you?

I am actually venting my frustration because I was told I failed the interview because I was - you guessed it - being honest!

My interviewers should have seen that as a virtue and if they dont, I dont think I should work with them anyway.. (and work where I am now..? Allah help me please!)

Furthermore, they shouldnt see that as a weakness and in fact together with my other strengths viewed me as the most suitable candidate! But if it was not meant to be, then it is not meant to be. That's all there is to it.

*****

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad to hear that, Azah. But perhaps it wasn't meant to me. Quoting Datin Tiara Jacqueline (along the lines of), "We may look forward to what we want but Allah just does not want us to have it yet. He knows there is something better along the way."

Anonymous said...

So sad to hear that, Azah. But perhaps it wasn't meant to me. Quoting Datin Tiara Jacqueline (along the lines of), "We may look forward to what we want but Allah just does not want us to have it yet. He knows there is something better along the way."

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ya Allah, kenapa sampai tiga ni? Delete jap Azah.

Azah Yahya said...

Let me have some laugh and let all three remain.. ha-ha. But Tiara said what??! And yeah, I guess it is not meant to be.

DeLinn said...

ye la azah, the time hasn't come yet for u to leave.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails