Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Polls

What else would I write about but the election at this date and time?

I am gleefully watching tv and catching up on the latest news on the net. Although these arent official but its nice to hear Nurul Izzah has won (we thought she'd lose to Shahrizat) - her being the innocent that she is compared to the opponent. And Dr Lo' Lo' winning. And KJ losing and PP swept by DAP. Let's wait for the official results.

We assumed we will be polling at the old school but turned out that only Iman's name is there. Ours are at the other school in Melawati (well, you know what 'assume' can do to you..) Whilst putting my vote into the box, I made a last prayer, and then dropped my vote.

We passed by the BA kiosks along the street. We honked and I gave them thumbs up. Of course when we passed by BN's tent I gave them the thumbs down. My hubby and daughter laughed but I said, since I cant tell their bosses I dont like them I had to tell that to the bosses' supporters. Itu usaha saya.

Got to go - big news on tv..

*****

3 comments:

Ganu Standoff10 said...

I think u still remember me..I really look for the results of the 12th general election..and so far from what I've read,BN is badly stroked.
By the way, good luck to you too.

Ganu Standoff10 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
1342.4231. said...

ma...xder gambar election?

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails