Friday, March 21, 2008

What Driver Are You?

An acquaintance of mine drives like the 'ribut'. She goes very fast. She takes corners riskily. I doubt I'd want to ride with her again.. The other guy drives like an amateur - be brakes unncessarily and has no sense of direction; he' supposed to go to Duta but ends up in Sg Buloh.. duh..?

Now another friend drives like wind; no less than 160kmph. I told him, you need the plane; not a car. I can imagine his small children being tossed about at curves, bumps and dips.

My son drives fast - darah muda. When he was 17 a classmate of his had had a fatal accident. I always scare him by reminding him of that incident. He'd slow down a bit then.

His brother drives like a pro; sometimes fast but most times at an acceptable speed. But somehow with a natural flair that I admire. His driving instructor had told him why should we continue lessons since you can drive well already?

The other son, what can I say, CANT drive. Got no license. Took the divider during one of his lessons with his brother. When I nag him about driving he said, I can take the bus, walk or ask friends for lifts.

And when my daughter drives, I try to concentrate on other things instead of the road. And I get severe palpitations. We always end up fighting - I'd nag her and she'd tell me I should have driven instead. She hates driving and doesnt have a car. She said, I can take the train or cab.

Me? I drive like an angel, of course.

*****

3 comments:

Zana Fauzi said...

Angels don't drive, they fly with this little wings fluttering about.

DeLinn said...

u drive like an angel?? sorryyyy, did i read wrongly here, madam? hahaahahha

MEET said...

I second what Delinn says. If you drive like an angel, which Azah who has been driving us to lunch..hmmm I wonder

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails