Saturday, March 1, 2008

In My Hands?


Got a call on Thur evening; was gleefully informed by a colleague I am now in the Celcom development team. Apparently I missed a call from the boss himself earlier. Later got an SMS from him asking me to attend a meeting early Fri morn.

I woke up in the middle of the night dreaming I am in Celcom's team; and then told myself that is going to be a reality.

Early dawn Fri I replied the boss' SMS declining to attend the meeting, citing another discussion pre-arranged much earlier. He insisted. Later I called the delivery manager who said most premature of the boss to ask me to join in the meeting that morning. Yippee.. I skipped the meeting altogether.

Mid Fri morning I was called to discuss the setup of the Celcom team and the team I'll be leaving.

Afternoon I was called for another discussion. Apparently the morning meeting didnt go well with Celcom. They had slained us alive (what else is new?) So we had some (a lot of) grounds to cover. Whilst there I was called yet again to another Celcom related discussion. Thankfully everything settled down a little after 6.

And that was even before the team members were officially announced.

I've been through this once, so I know for the next 5 months I will not have a life. I'm going to live, breath and dream (have nightmares more likely) Celcom instead. And I need all the luck I can get.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails