Friday, October 16, 2009

Simple, But Not That Simple It Seem

Yeay.. it is Friday.

And when I got home I was feeling like, I am not going to even think about what's for dinner.

Later I logged to the net and went to Domino's site and then called for delivery from my fixed line. The conversation went like so:
Me : 2 large pizza for delivery please
She : I'm sorry but your no has no customer details. Have you made any order through this no before?
Me : I dont know. I dont remember
She : Maybe you ordered through your mobile before. Can I have the number?
Me : Blah, blah
She : Sorry ma'am but there are no details on that no either
Me : (no words but duh..?)
She : Oh wait, let me check. Hold on a moment yeah? Yes we have your details. You are ..
Me : (ada pun)
She : Are your details corrrect?
Me : Yes
She : Can you give me the earlier no? The one you are calling from?
Me : NO. This number in not mine anyway. I wont be using this anymore.
She : But ma'am, we..
Me : Can I order now? (I dont care much about your customer database at this point of time)
She : Of course ma'am. Do you want to order now?
Me : (got smoke out of my ears) If you dont mind, yes please (dripping with sarcasm)
She : What would you like?
Me : 2 large pizzas
She : What flavor?
Me : (Suddenly flustered) Flavor? What flavor?
She : Yes, what flavor do you want?
Me : (Eyes wildly searching the Domino's website on the monitor in front of me looking for clues. Alas, but none found) Err..
She : What flavors do you want on top of the pizza? The topping.
Me : Cakap la topping. You said flavor.
She : Sometimes we call it flavor in the shop. Or topping.
Me : (Penipu besar!! Geram)

.. and you thought you had a bad day!

*****

3 comments:

Zana Fauzi said...

Tell her/him, flavors are for ice cream. Politically correct. Tell your employer to set up a training to know the difference or something.

I bought a musical box the other day, and saw it from inside the glass. I asked, is it battery operated? She said, no you just pull it yourself. I shrugged it off, until when we were queueing she entertained the customer standing at our back, which surprise surprise, belongs to their very same race. Off topic I know, but still, these retail officers better make themselves more properly utilised.

DeLinn said...

oh yes, that is my azah! hehehe

Azah Yahya said...

Come on la, topping kata la topping. If she works in the ice cream parlor I'll understand that she doesnt know topping. But she is working at Domino's.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails