Thursday, October 8, 2009

Apa Ada Dengan Cinta?


If I may say so, I do love the title. Sila baca dengan slang Indon - it seem more fun that way.

It is post-Ramadhan and I am back to my sing-alongs in tune to the radio while driving to / from work. Not that I know that many songs to sing along anyway (and Eirfan would almost always cover his ears whenever I do sing). And song lyrics dont change much through the generations; it is almost always about love. New-found love, endless love, pledges of love, worship with love. Then there are lost love, war of love and I-hate-you-now-it-is-over kind of love.

What's love anyway if not just a rush of adrenaline with loads of over-rated and over-flooded emotions; rather than good old logical sense. And just like when you are in a rush, soon you'll get tired and you'll return to your normal pace. That's when the bubble would burst and you find out in cold reality that love on its own is not sustainable in the long run (pun intended, of course).. (Owh, did I actually write that love is like that?)

Anyway. Not long ago I said to my kids something like, apa lah nak bercinta sangat - cinta tu tak de apa pun. They are all like going steady right now. The smart reply I got was, mama boleh la cakap sebab time mama dah lepas! That actually put me in the right place, I thought.

LOL

*****

3 comments:

DeLinn said...

i like your philosophy of love... yeah talking from someone who has experienced it through out the years...:P

orde hidup aku said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

alive-and-well.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading alive-and-well.blogspot.com every day.
instant loans
cash advance

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails