Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Perspectives

After a hard day fighting, yes literally fighting with the users, I looked into the mirror after prayer and saw the fine lines (well, maybe not so fine after all) on my face and thought - I dont need these kind of hell at this age. I should be sitting at my table and peacefully doing my work..

But nevertheless certain flashes of the iron lady in 'The Devil Wears Prada' flip through my mind.. she certainly didnt quietly sat at her desk!

I checked and found out that Demi Moore is a year older than me and Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock are younger only by 4 and 1 year, respectively. I am 15 years younger than Stevie Nicks and 24 years younger than the rocking grandmama Tina Turner.

And I so hate Brad Pitt - he looks sooo good at my age.. They all certainly dont look like the type that sat quietly at their so-called desk.

*****

1 comment:

MEET said...

Azah dear,
they look good cause they don't have to work in GEMS.:)

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails