Friday, February 15, 2008

Doodle-dee


I was at Mali's (http://a-passion-for-food.blogspot.com/2008/01/somewhere-to-eat.html) last night.

Beside us sat a young couple. The girl wore a uncooperative look and the guy had a frown. I thought they could be having a fight - and why not, I whispered to my daughter.. it is Valentine and all she's getting is dinner at the gerai..

And last week I asked my children if they are celebrating Valentine of any sort (most of them are going steady, help me.. ). They frowned and shook their heads and said no, no. But I wonder what they do behind my back.

So last night I found out they did not celebrate Valentine (at least they didnt celebrate it last night, that is). One was at home, the other we met at Mali's having dinner with friends and the last had just woken up and was just going to have a shower - seem like Thur is a free day and he had slept all day.. duh..?

Being a parent I find that my mind is always on the roaming alert.. (which reminds me of Elvis' "Suspicious Mind"..)

*****

1 comment:

1342.4231. said...

betul la...tak celebrate..tak percaya pulak~

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails