Friday, February 15, 2008

Blue? On A Fri Evening..?

It's Fri. The people in the office went ga-ga for a while maybe because of the week-end. Now it's very quiet.

I'm somehow feeling blue about the weekend - which is queer. I have a birthday party on Sat and an appointment on Sun. And lots to-do in between; not like I've got nothing planned.. Maybe I'm missing the boys (yet again).

This post reminds me of the cartoon on Syib's Bunnehmunches that says almost something like, if I dont blog where else would I go and whine? I so agree.. But you dont mind that I whine, do you guys?

*****

2 comments:

Zana Fauzi said...

When you whine it doesn't sound like a whining - it sounds like bird chirpings; noisy at times but it sounded cute somehow.

Azah Yahya said...

Aww, You are so sweeet..

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails