Sunday, August 3, 2008

Keeping Up With Time


My daughter was walking out the front door on Fri morn when she said, why dont we go to the movies this Sat ma? I was harrassed that morning - I was late and was getting the last of the laundry done - movie? I asked. What movie? We already went to the movies last weekend.

She wanted to see Journey to the center of the earth - because friends said it was fun, you got to wear the 3D goggles (glasses?) etc etc. But me, I dont need movies that often - I dont really care about gorgeous hunks on the silver screen (err.. except Brad and George, of course..) or 3D effects. And fun? Hey I get my share of that at the pasar tani, mind you..

Anyway.

She called me late Fri afternoon at the office and told me the ticket guy gave her the wrong tickets and now we had to watch the movie late Fri evening. I said - what can I say? So I said ok.
The movie was quite enjoyable actually. But we had some maybe mid-eastern / African bunch of hooligans in theatre with us and they made stupid noises during semi-hot scenes and sad scenes and other scenes in between - at least two people shouted shut up at them during the movie - and uhmm.. one of them was me - mannn.. much to my hubby's and daughter's delight.. Yeah, I fight battles for oppressed fellow mankind..


*****

2 comments:

Zana Fauzi said...

Go Azah ! Personally, me and my husband couldn't stand noisy hooligans & people who won't stop yakking in the movies either.

1342.4231. said...

haha...that was fun...i mean the part where u shouted back at them...kuikuikui

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails