Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Local Political Scene

When I read about DSAI being arrested by police team in balaclavas (my, that is a difficult word) I was a bit puzzled. I got a few of my words crossed, you see.

I thought b.. - the difficult word - is almost like baclava. Isnt that a turkish dish of filo sheets and butter and honey and nuts and oooh, just melt in your mouth? That's what baclava is, but it is definitely not balaclava. Now, this is a baclava..



The word cummerbund also came to my mind .. for whatever the reason that baffles me, but naahh - the police wouldnt come looking so dashing to do an arrest. Now this is what a cummerbund is.. the thingy he wore on his waist.

But I was looking for Brad or George with a cummerbund actually. Although I coundnt find one, I still am compelled to put a photo of them here.. sorry for being so juvenile...


If you are curious my friends, this is a robber in the infamos balaclavas (I deliberately choose a robber to signify the notion of 'perompak negara' maybe.. I dont know..)




Are you thinking this is a joke? Well, that's exactly what the local politis is - a big, fat joke!

*****

2 comments:

MEET said...

Pls give me the receipe for Baclava or something. Really looks delicious.

I did read abt DSAI, according to the doctor who examines him, they found no traces of that chap being sodomize but the police still follow the case.
I think they really want to end his political career.

Anonymous said...

I made this once while I was studying - I had some mid-eastern friends. I did it again recently - tak berapa sedap. So until I get a good recipe, no point bagi resipi yang I ada tu..

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails