Friday, July 11, 2008

This Is The Real Life

I was preparing dinner last night when I thought I heard my son talking. But - hey, that cant be right because I sent him back to college last weekend - so yeah, 'twas my imagination.

Later I text messaged him and told him the same. He replied laughing (pleased that I should miss him, maybe..) But I didnt find it quite that amusing - as college has opened again, both myself and Eirfan miss their presence.

I mean for sure, breakfast would be lonely with just the three of us eating (more like forcing down breakfast because it is the most important meal for the day..? ) at the table. And Iman would have to catch the bus come rain or shine, instead of blackmailing the adik to send her to the train station.

And dinner would be less boisterous and very quiet too. We'd probably eat out more often than in.. and Eirfan would be complaining about eating out again.

Till the next break. And yes, this is an emotional entry actually.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails