Friday, July 18, 2008

My Day, My Way

And I got to get a day off yesterday for not being too fit, in a way. But staying home is of course a blessing (as always). I do things slowly according to my own pace but kept the phone close by just in case ( I dont want anyone to bellow about not able to reach me while I'm away from the office again..)

Anyway. Whilst at home I took photos of my flowers / plants (they are so badly treated by me actually..) So that's what this posted collage is all about.
& I also tried the pecan cookies recipe I've been eyeing for so long. It turned out not too bad.. The texture was great but the taste was a bit flat as I had used unsalted instead of salted butter as specified in the recipe. Eirfan took the cookie jar when he came back from school but managed to eat only a piece - he said it didnt taste like my usual chips and he didnt like it all that much.. humph.
And for dinner we had pandan chicken with couscous stuffed capsicum. Sounds exotic huh? Maybe I'll put the recipe up on my blog too - soon, I promise.
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails