Friday, August 15, 2008

Here, Now

I am currently engrossed in a 'finding purpose in work' kind of book. I suppose I havent found (or have lost?) the purpose in work - ha-ha..

"We are here to learn lessons, and the world is our teacher - when we fail to learn a lesson, we get to take it again and again. But once we've learned the lesson, we move on to the next one".

"Your life is a perfect reflection of your beliefs - when you change your deepest beliefs about the world, your life changes accordingly".

My personal quote of the day : "To be happy is to be content and to embrace life as it is here and now".

I'll put up more stuff once I'm done with the book. ps - at this moment in time, the world looks like a bright rainbow; full of color and promise..

*****

2 comments:

DeLinn said...

best of luck, Azah!

Anonymous said...

Well, good for you. On the other side of the Annexe here it sounds like the stock exchange, suddenly there's a sudden rush of people talking at the same time.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails