Friday, June 1, 2012

Weekend Doodles

And almost like in a blink of an eye it is suddenly Friday again. It was (almost) a weird week, quiet (than usual) at work. Many are on leave, going on holidays I suppose this school break.

But I've been busy. I finished the photobook I got for at a very good discount from Groupon. Hopefully by next week I will get the finished copy. If you like to make your own photo books, here are some beautiful samples to choose from. They have discounts too now. I am already thinking of ordering my second (and third!). This is a page from my very own photobook design. 

We also went to the bookstore to get books for Eirfan. Ilyas sneaked in a book he wanted to buy in my pile with a Ma, Ayeah punya buku satu ok? A sap that I am, (and for no particular reason whatsoever) I thought now this is a kodak moment (only I cant say that as kodak is no more, bankrupt as it is. Maybe I should say an iPhone moment and take a video of that scene). Anyway.

We watched Avengers too. Where my husband said, you seem to enjoy yourself (I thought that surely is given. With bigger than life superheroes on the big screen what girl can keep silly grins off her face? Haha)

I have a busy weekend ahead. Have fun wherever you may be.

 


This is a sample from Photobook, titled chasing northern lights (amazing photos).

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails