Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Love It, Love It, Love It

Yeay, and the publishers sent my photobook already yesterday. I thought it would maybe arrive next week in fact.


I am very, very pleased with the results. It is actually nicer than I thought it would be. Iman was pretty blasé about it, after all she made one herself for her wedding. Ilyas was silent and gaped at the book when I showed it to him (at least I left him speechless). Luqman had no feelings whatsoever about it (but later said cantik). And my youngest was laughing at me all the time while I showed the book to everyone (I flipped the pages over and over for everybody to see!)

I said I am taking it to the office to show it to everybody (and I sort of did). Somebody said I have nice photographs in the book. Yeay. I know I do (said with pride not ego..), but it is very nice to hear somebody else thought the same too.

These are a couple of pages taken from the photobook (compare this finished product with the design page I had posted earlier).


 And these.


Anyways, I am getting my second book. And a third. And fourth. The third might be a birthday present for my mum (I have this fancy idea in my head). The fourth is a retirement gift (that we are still planning).

Oh ps, if you want to make a photobook but do not want to bother with the how-s or do not have the time to spare, I can do it for you (for a minimal fee). Leave your message / order in comments and I'll get back asap to you (and of course this will remain private between us). 

***** 

2 comments:

DeLinn said...

i want to make one for my many trips. i macam takda kesabaran utk play around and arrange the photos, and amazed how you can!

Azah Yahya said...

I am doing my second. A bit slow, using a different software this time. This one's not too friendly la. Tapi sebab sale kan, terpaksa derita sikit la.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails