Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Weeks In Photos

It isnt my most creative times, these days. So here are some pictures to make up for the lost words.

We visited the helipad. That is a mighty achievement mind you, as that is at the tip of the rebung.. We've got to have some quality time to connect after all (I deliberately chose the smallest photo I have, coincidently).



We celebrated father's day a week early (because of technical issues) at Wadi Hadramawt in Ampang. The olive salad was delish. I think everybody should leave their mobile at home when we go out next time.

I came across their new store by accident. I bought a pretty casserole dish. I also like the lesung batu that they have, like in the photo.

I love these which I got at Cold Storage. The (Mediterranean) sea salt comes with the grinder too. Somebody asked if there is any pepper grinder at the Munawwarah Lifestyle Store, I almost blurted oh, you can get Jamie Oliver's at Cold Storage (I'd be kicked out of the store in the blink of an eye, dont you think?)

There is something compelling about this t that Ilyas got in Singapore (I suppose it is befitting..?)

And last, but MOST certainly not the least, a photo of my mum taken like a couple of days ago. She's been somewhat under the weather, so my sis baby-sat her and send us this photo (maybe to reassure us mum is well. She is smiling after all).Tolong doakan kesejahteraan dan rahmat Allah untuk bonda saya. Jazakallah.

*****

1 comment:

Zana said...

Nasib baik sebelum berenti I dah naik dah atas helipad tu (hihi berlagaknya)

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails