Saturday, June 23, 2012

It Was A Beautiful Wedding Indeed

I was at a wedding this past weekend. Kad yang simple tapi anggun membuat saya teruja untuk menghadiri majlis perkahwinan itu (skema nye ayat ni..) Actually the invitation card looked like it was meticulously picked and designed, simple yet very tastefully laid out. I could imagine a beautiful wedding as well from the look of that card.

And I was right. The hall was beautifully decorated. Blue has never been a favorite wedding theme color for me, but the blue that day was quite alright in fact.


Each table was decorated with a tall fluted glass with a pair of gold fish swimming in the water.. (my hubby just had to feed the fish. The little girl who sat at the table with us had eyes as big as saucers when she watched him do that).


 And the fresh flowers were simply gorgeous.


Maka, ni'mat Allah yang manakah yang ingin kita dustakan?

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails