Thursday, June 14, 2012

His Dinners Part 3 - Pan Grilled Steaks




I got an sms that says dinner will be pan grilled steaks, coleslaw and mashed potatoes. I replied, yeay..

Doesnt that look good on the plate? I didnt ask how the steaks were prepared so I cant give directions here. But the potatoes were boiled with the skins cleaned and then mashed with some butter and salt added. The coleslaw was made with sliced cabbage (purple here) and celery, shredded carrots and chopped onions. Add lemon juice, mayo, salt and pepper to taste. VoilĂ  . Dinner is served.

We had quesadillas (thanks Ain for posts on these. That's where the inspiration came from. Btw, I cant find you blog anymore..?) with home made salsa the other day day, but no photos so no post on that. Unfortunately.

*****   


No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails