Friday, May 25, 2012

TGIF




I speak only cloud these days. Eat, drink and sleep clouds too. And they arent those puffy-oh-how-pretty types of clouds. Let me leave you with the for dummies explanation (do not be insulted, I read from here too).

Have a great weekend ahead. What are your plans? I am starting class. I'll tell you about it (if there is anything to tell). We are attending an aqiqah to a boy whose name is Unif Aris Mikael (do you like long names?) I'd rather have short names like Adam and Aaron (Irti's boys). We might catch MIB too this weekend. And what are your plans this school hols? We are staying home (as a catch up time for Eirfan. He wasnt given a choice). Have fun whatever you'll be doing.   

*****

1 comment:

Zana said...

What sort of class? I just came back from an overnight trip to KL - seemed like I needed some dose of poetry reading session at a gallery in Bangsar. Next week I'm on leave - taking my mom for jalan-jalan, it's school holidays after all.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails