Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Labor Day

Hello darlings. Happy labor day to you. What are your plans today?

I am visiting someone at Gleneagles who had an operation after involving in an accident. He was on his motorbike heading home when a lorry hit him. So you bikers out there be extra, extra cautious - the other guy might not be as careful as you are.

We are having lunch at Seri Melaka. I am keeping my fingers crossed because the last time we were there it was closed.

I wonder if we have time to get someone a belated birthday present. And to visit Aton who was admitted at SJMC Sunway Medical Center yesterday for her back pain. Semoga Allah memberi kemudahan untuk cepat sembuh, InsyaAllah.

I do try to keep the blog updated regularly, but that rather depends on my mood. And let me admit that I have a tendency to let anything at all affect my already-less-than-sunshine personality (walaupun kata ustaz Islam menganjurkan kita menunjukkan muka yang manis walau apa jua pun keadaan. Ini saya mengaku amatlah sukar untuk saya capai). I do admire blogs that are frequently updated - there is always something new to read everytime you visit. Seronok membaca. And a let down, a disappointment actually when you click and the same old post from weeks ago is still commanding the top. Tapi memang saya faham sangat kenapa blog tak ter-update.

I picked up a book Ilyas had read. It is quite engrossing, titled "Start Something That Matters" (I am thinking that this blog matters. I must make it matter even more, then). Anyway, I got this from the book.


I'll post comments when I am done (btw, maybe I should come up with my own definition of success). Have a relaxing labor day whatever you'll be doing.

*****

2 comments:

DeLinn said...

azah, is Aton kak aziyatun or kak halimaton? both were from NIPS before, hence my ex-colleagues. lama tak dengar cerita diaorang. send my warm regards to them whenever u bump into them yer

Azah Yahya said...

Halimahton actually. Still at the hospital if you want to visit. Visited her tadi, dah pun kirim salam you.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails