Monday, May 7, 2012

No Regrets

I have lots of ideas about what to write, but I cant seem to write any word. How peculiar is that. And I am still regretting the fact that I did not have a notepad (no, I dont mean a notebook nor an iPad) when I needed one today while waiting in the doctor's lounge (I had bundles of ideas then). I never care to type ala 'hen-peck' on the iPhone (I have this thing about writing on a piece of paper with a pen anyway).

For now I'll just leave you with this, a string of my favorite words - trade winds. Sail. Dream. Got them from the book I am currently reading.


I am keeping my fingers crossed. Twenty years on, I will have no regrets InsyaAllah.

*****

2 comments:

DeLinn said...

i hope i will have no regrets too 20 yrs on... :-)

Zana said...

It might seem like a regret the first few months, but after a while, you seem to be relieved.

Take it from me :)

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails