Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Venting My Frustrations

I left my camera at home (or so I thought). That was why I couldnt upload my photos earlier. So I packed my cable home. I got home and then found out the camera was in my bag all along. Oh well. Later I took the camera and searched for the cable. Which is then nowhere to be found - not in the bag, not on the desk nor on the kitchen counter or the sofa downstairs where I thought it had fallen off. I searched for the second time. And a third.

Frustrated, I sat down to write. Then found out that now I had misplaced my reading glasses somewhere. So I went about searching for them.

Do things like these happen to you too? (please say yes)

*****

2 comments:

DeLinn said...

HAhahaha ageing factor? Kekeke

Azah Yahya said...

I definitely agree with you. But my sis insisted it is under-practiced brain powers. I beg to differ. I think of clouds, hyper-visors, BYOD everyday, day in and out and even in my sleep that I am inclined to think it is OVER usage and tired powers.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails