Sunday, November 30, 2008

Books, Books And More Books Part 8





I cant tell you betapa sedih nya buku ni. Even after finished reading it I can still cry over it.

I had it since July and only finished it now. I would have read it sooner if I knew it is that good. It is sad, moving, compelling yet with triumph. Sedih sangat wo.. Not my usual story line but it is so good.

And actually everyone I know reads it - my sister, my brother, my boss, my friend's friends. Yeah I exaggerate a bit there..

If you are looking for a good book to cry over, this is the book I'd recommend to you. A thousand times over.

*****

3 comments:

Zana Fauzi said...

Ah, can I borrow this one? I've been meaning to read this for sometime.

DeLinn said...

i want to try to read that book la

Azah Yahya said...

Baca, baca jangan tak baca. You wont regret it. Ye Zana, I'll bring it for you insyaallah.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails