Friday, November 14, 2008

Morning Wishes!

I was dressed and ready for the office at ten past six this morning. I dont know about you - but that's way too early for me.

My husband asked what's up? I said I cant sleep. Have too many things on my mind. Might as well I go to the office (duh..?) Breakfast? he asked. I declined - I had dinner maybe about 10 last night - had some stuff to finish in the office. I thought I still feel full.

I hang around the house till 6:30 then left. Got breakfast at McD drive thru. I fumbled through the breakfast order - I rarely order breakfast at McD and it shows - and I basically hate it when people fumble through their order at McD. I mean, what's so difficult about saying 1 meal no 1 medium and 2 meal number 7, large? (So now I know..)

So far so good. 3 down (getting to the office, get breakfast, blog a bit) and many more to go for the day. I plan to rant about something perfect, dreams, office updates but I think I'll leave that a little bit later.

Have a perfect day, everyone!

*****

2 comments:

DeLinn said...

i suka la your wordings. U pandai menulis la, i baca siap can imagine your lenggok2 bercakap tu ehhehe

Azah Yahya said...

Thanks Delinn. Friends really make differences in life..

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails