Saturday, November 22, 2008

Books, Books And More Books Part 7

So yeah, I finished this too this week. I am sitting an hour nightly with Eirfan so that he will read his book which means I have to read too. It makes it easier for him. Otherwise he'll rant about the unfairness of having to read while others are playing the PS or on the PC or browsing or watching tv ie simply not reading like he is basically being forced to.

This book is actually a sad tale about a young woman whose husband had passed away and she has to recover from the tragedy and her sadness and finding her way to start living again. It was a NY Times bestseller actually. Not entertaining in the "entertainment" way, but a joy to read nevertheless.

I suppose with the nightly reading ritual with the young man I'll be finishing a lot more books - at least till school opens again anyway.. So holler me if you want to borrow this. It's Iman's.

ps Ton, I'll give you the other books the next time we see each other.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails