Sunday, November 30, 2008

This November


I have been busy - at home that is. Everyone's home and that means a lot of meals have to be prepared; including in-beween meals as well. Otherwise the boys would complain that there is nothing to eat!

The office is a bit more quiet (or a lot more..?) The boss is away on her haj. Can I say yey..? So there is less of submissions of anything needed.

I am contented in a way. So I've got not much to write. As you well knew that the blog is where we go to whine and unwind. Maybe at this time I've got no whining to do and no unwinding needed..

So thanksgiving is gone (in the States that would be the last Thursday of November). I wanted to bake a turkey - lol- but I didnt prepare early enough so there is no turkey. Thanksgiving is a good time for me - dont get me wrong - but we did get married over a Thanksgiving weekend. So it always have good memories for me. I love autumn anyway with russet leaves on the branches and those floating in mid-air. Or even those that fly around when you drive fast over it (now that sort of reminds me of Zarina and myself driving to the office).

The collage above are my favorite things in fall, all courtesy of the internet of course. From top right is my fave (used to be) Denver Broncos american football quarterback. Seven is my fave number too. Bottom right is the masses of pumpkins in fall. Bottom left is the color of fall in the mountains and top left is my fave aspen leaves. Arent the colors gorgeous at fall?

So November is almost gone. Then it'll be December and hey - that's the end of another year. Do you know the mags said it is never to early (or too late depending on your perspective) to make resolutions?

This time I'm making a long list of my resolutions. I forgot this year's - that's why I'm writing it down this time. Have the greatest year end, everybody!

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails