Tuesday, December 2, 2008

At Cinemas Near You


What's a school break without going to the movies?

Unfortunately it is not summer so the choice of movies is quite limited. We debated either to see Bolt the 3D movie or Bond on Quantum of Solace. Although I'd love to see Bond in action (and so would my husband) we went to see Bolt instead. I personally think Eirfan might be too young for a Bond exposure..

The older boys werent too excited about it - the theatre is full of kids! Macam tak macho gitu said my son. His other brother said, But this is definitely better than Bond - that movie orang gay je tengok (all of us go, Duh..? That young man memang have different ideas about things) I said, puhleeazzee.. I'll forgive anything but an insult of Bond! I (used to) love Sean Connery. Adore Pierce Brosnan and Roger Moore. Although I have yet to make up my mind about Daniel Craig.

After the movie ended I asked Eirfan if he knew whose voice it was playing Penny, the girl. He listened then guessed, Miley. Her voice is so distinctive - and he has been watching too many Hannah Montana.. But Bolt was funny. Sesuai la untuk movie cuti sekolah. The children (and the adults) would love it.

*****

1 comment:

Zana Fauzi said...

I'm not really fond of Miley. She has the tendency to make faces too often I wonder if it hurts a lot after every shooting. Provided that in real life she doesn't go around making faces too.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails