Wednesday, December 24, 2008

December Winter Wonderland / Resolutions





I love winter. Love the snow. Love the holiday atmosphere at year end / new year. With lights up on trees all around town and the cold that can chill you to the bone!

(ps - Zana / Siti / Delinn : would you people make up your mind, work hard, pack up and just go? I'll visit each and everyone of you..)

It is December and almost year end now. I've got to seriously get down to my resolution list. But I discover that you cant sit down at the table and simply write them down. You must do it from within you; with your heart and your passion. It's not totally about the mind actually.

*****

2 comments:

DeLinn said...

we already made up our mind. we are in process of submitting the application hehe. doakan ye. aminnnnn

DeLinn said...

we already made up our mind. we are in process of submitting the application hehe. doakan ye. aminnnnn

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails