Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Books, Books And More Books Part 9

This is different. I didnt finish this although I seriously did try very hard to do it.

Tapi mak ai, English nya English zaman purba. I thought I could take any English dished out at me. Tapi berpijak lah di bumi yang nyata - I cant take this. I dont really understand it (or actually, I must work very hard to understand it). Definitely my speed reading could not be applied here.

Further more this is a play. I tak pernah baca any play and I think it is weird to be reading it. I'll save this for whenever I need to analyse Shakespeare (maybe in my another life or when I do my degree in English literature or something.. konon). For now Shakespeare and I must depart.

Dee would be laughing at me right now if she reads this..

*****

2 comments:

Zana Fauzi said...

Tulah, berlagak, 'I can take any English dished at me!' I pernah baca The Hobbit and tossed it halfway. Itu adalah the easiest of the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Azah Yahya said...

He-he.. Yeah, but I said to berpijak di bumi yang nyata, didnt I?

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails