Saturday, December 20, 2008

Creativity Rules The Day



I love these. They are soooo pretty dont you think? I took about a week to sew these on the sleeves and a bit at the collar. It seem too bare otherwise. Iman kata, ma they look like they were done by a professional! (How nice a compliment is that?) More photos here.

Unfortunately I cant claim the designs as mine. It is my cikgu's.

I had finished this sometime back but I dont have photos of them. All my photos turn blur everytime I take a close shot of anything. I was thinking of buying a new camera with complex gadgets for good photography - an SLR or something.

FORTUNATELY I talked to a guy in the office who is a photography enthutiast who told me about the macro feature in cameras. I went back to the camera manual (had to look for it online; I lost my owner's copy - that's how old the camera is) and what do you know.. now my photos are all cantik and clear at close-ups!

I suppose I will have more phots on the blog after this. Maybe I'll even pick up photography. I am learning other features of the camera also - it's never too late to for anything - or so we are told.

Anyway currently I am working on a beaded tote bag for Iman's friend. After that there's another kurung I have to finish. I already have a design in mind for that but I have to dream about the colors a bit before I go hunting for the beads.

For now books and other stuff (including photography I suppose) have to take the backseat; I am going beading.

****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails