Monday, December 15, 2008

I Wrote Them? When?

I blogged about new year resolutions a couple of weeks back. For 2009 I said, I will write my list of resolutions so I wont forget them.

This morning I was looking for my notebook@scrapbook (not that I draw / paste anything, I always write. I have a few of those actually). I found this book I call "My Goals Book" or something akin to that. And surprise, surprise - what do you know? I have written in there my 2008 resolutions! LOL.

I forgot that I wrote them down so I wont forget them but in actual fact I've actually forgotten I've even written them.

Yeah, anyway.

So for 2008 let's see, I wanted to hmm.. yeah the usual stuff - eat more prudently, lose some weight, be better spiritually, da-dee-da, blah-blah. Hey, guess what? I can use the same list for 2009! (How unoriginal!)

I plan to have a long list of resolutions for 2009. But I am taking it a bit professionally and will call it Azah's 2009 Life Plan (sounds like an insurance plan pulak..) - you know how we have to have a yearly business plan in the office - yeah, this is going to be like that.

I already have a few in my mind. Where is that Goals Book..? Let's hope next year I dont forget I do keep a journal on this.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails