Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It Is New Year 1430 / 2009

So the long holidays came and now almost gone. It is already Dec 31st.

In a way it is ending nicely. My mum stayed over at our place for a few days over the Christmas week. The boys are 'safely' back in college (under the watchful and caring supervision of their lecturers.. hint, hint you lecturers out there!) Iman is as usual busy at year end with year end closing.

2009 is looming. Tonite we will be catching the new year fireworks at KLCC after picking up Iman at her office (she's working till 2300 tonite! What h***..)

Nevertheless Eirfan is at home dan masih dibuai mimpi cuti sekolah (he said ye ke Isnin ni sekolah? We all go duh..) Tomorrow we'll get the rest of his uniform, shoes etc etc. And thankfully abang is finally taking his desktop back to his dorm today (I am blessed).

My new year resolutions are done. I have 5 major topics with more details under each. They range from health to faith and family and financial etc etc. My iman list is the longest (I suppose that's because I am a bit behind in that area!)

I feel like I can do something like Malaysia's 'Bajet 2009' report / penggulungan / presentation pulak with all the details I have outlined in my resolution. I am pretty serious about it this year..

So basically I am ready for 2009 (actually I was ready at 29/12, on Maal Hijah). Insya'Allah semoga tahun ini lebih banyak beribadat, berkat, sihat dan bertambah-tambah keimanan kita hendaknya. Happy New Year to all!

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails