Thursday, December 18, 2008

Uncompromisingly Moody

I am like in a trance period - I feel like I am hanging somewhere in mid-air and things pass me by without really touching me. I see them but I am not feeling anything. Almost as if like I have cotton wool in my head.

I lost my temper yesterday. I displayed my infamous tantrum to the girl who came to get my signature for her transport. She must have hated my guts - she left the office on time; which is not quite her. Earlier at lunch I met a guy in the foyer, whom I havent seen for quite some time. He said he manages stress by passing it around to his colleagues - I guess that was what I was doing.

I suppose it is the end of the year thing..

Hey, my previous boss would rant and rave when he found something he didnt like on our transport form. After more than enough lecture THEN will he scratch his name at the dotted line. And the current boss would put a BIG question mark when she sees something she didnt like. I am not even half as bad.

Today I think I have my "I am not a friendly person" face on. God help me. And I wish everyone good luck too.

*****

2 comments:

Zana Fauzi said...

After all these years working here, I think I have stopped being friendly at all. There was one day I was horribly pissed at that thing with the mustache, I stood up and announced to PMO, "I am not talking to anybody today!" and took my seat back.

Azah Yahya said...

Terukla you ni. I am sure everybody went like "she is so a weirdo la.."

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails