Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Delight

I am thinking I would title each post as an expression of happiness to celebrate the joy of life; like rhapsody, elation, pleasure and contentment. Or even ecstasy, glee and bliss. Di sebalik setiap ujian ada saja ni'mat yang diberi.

Anyway, this post is not meant to reflect on the seriousness of life.. I only have photos to share this time.

I made heart shaped agar-agar and dried them out in the sun for a few days and this is what I've got. And how lovely are these?


Maybe now you'd understand why I banish the pets from the house - he cant get his homework done when they are around.
 

We were at Saba (I know, again! But it is hub's favorite place) for Miza's birthday.

We went shopping at KLCC for beddings and stopped for a break at OBrien's. The salad dressing was gorgeous. So was the walnut cake. But the  mushroom quiche was quite flat.

 

 We fooled around at the tailor's when the boys went to get measured for their baju Melayu. The tailor totally ignored us / pretended he didnt notice us playing with the stuff..

 

I am somewhat into cooking again, whenever I have time. Anything that requires tomatoes has got to be plum tomatoes these days. Trust me, they'll make your dishes, especially pastas, taste so much better. These are some of the ones that I like to stock up with (I love Waitrose because of the pretty label on the can..)


 And most recently we were at Wang Solo; for Iman's birthday. Seperti biasa sambal ayam penyet brings tears to everyone's eyes.
 

MasyaaAllah. Isnt life a delight, then? Lalu, nikmat Allah yang mana satu yang ingin didustakan lagi?


*****

4 comments:

DeLinn said...

Comelnya kucing tu. and he looked even cuter when dia bermanja manja dgn anak laki u tu

Zana said...

Where did you banish the cats?! :(

Azah Yahya said...

Be assured I didnt banish them anywhere except that they have very limited access to the inside of the house - only under strict supervision by the boys!

Zana said...

Phew.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails