Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Books, Books And More Books Part 1

I finished this book most recently. & I absolutely love it. I've been reading Janet Dailey's books for a very long time and I wouldnt miss any of them actually.

She writes about romances with no frills or silly scenes nor sexy scenes (well, sexy is personal intepretation anyway.. ) Her heroines are matured (and I dont mean old or middle-aged) and down to earth. And her heroes are rugged, solid guys who arent swayed by the pretty face - & they come with serious intentions too.

And to all the men in my life who smirked and put on that silly grin whenever they find my books - I doubt I'll ever give up on these books - so I guess I'll keep you entertained for a long, long time..

*****

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not the usual chick lit you mean, Janet Dailey's?

Chick lits have the same jealousy-inducing effect beauty magazines have to me, all the luck, love, traveling life, and the hunks they can get. Of course I'm grateful for the hunk I have now but I wish I live a more chirpier life the girls in the chick lits do.

DeLinn said...

ish macam nak cari je buku tu, butttt, buku i yg lama tu pun tak berbukak lagi plastiknya hehe

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails