Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ranting Like A ? (fill in the description at own will)

This week has been stressful - and it is only Wed! I thought it was Thur yesterday. And then wondered why did I think that.

Monday was packed - the first meeting started at 9:00am. I was trained never to do a meeting early Mon - all my life - .. and I often wonder why others do it. I was asked to do a presentation later in the morning and I didnt know what about either. Luckily it was something I did sometime back. There were hiccups - I had forgotten some of the things I had prepared.

And I was somewhat mad too on Mon - I found out I missed the deadline to submit my name to be eligible for the flexi office hours (@$%!&#!). I also met a guy I've known all my life (of course I exaggerate - seem like all my life is more accurate) - although I cant remember when was the last time I saw him. He seem to grow a few more white hair. He had also quietly slipped on his reading glasses (which was endearing, in a strange way). And I thought, we sure had come a long way baby - you and me both (dan ingatlah 7 perkara ...) I wish I could stay and chat, but the morning was surely berserk.

Tues was worse. Worked late too although I really wanted to leave early - it was a tuition night for Eirfan. Had a meeting earlier with some blur people (including me actually, ha-ha) which didnt help matters a bit. Luckily people I work with are cooperative and helpful and we had managed to conclude the design that had been giving me a headache.

I think I am in a mess because I was on leave late last week so I am somewhat at a loss.

And as usual, traffic was terrible (worse than terrible actually). Benci tengok orang kluar rumah lambat tapi sampai ofis on time (I would love to go up to them and say Aku Benci Kamu! Buat drama Indon gitu. LOL). Although this morning was quite tolerable. I wonder if there is any other route I can try.. Anyway.

This morning I saw a girl with lips like Angelina Jolie although she didnt look sexy like the star (the lips, I mean - not with (without?) the clothes etc you know..) And I discovered my gorgeous Anuar Zain CD with my best of the best fave song is at its life end - main lagu tersekat-sekat. Eirfan would be glad - he always put his hands over his ears when I do my sing-along with Anuar (I am sure I am not that bad). And the other Anuar CD is gone - must one of the boys. I told them again and again not to touch my CDs.

That's my half-week report. I am leaving the office now! Tapi nak pergi ambik wajik kat Zana dulu.. (Actually I hear sniffles from somewhere, I am sure somebody is sobbing. I guess I have to go check & maybe report back here on that. Maybe it is not going to be an early evening after all..)

*****

1 comment:

DeLinn said...

bz body ok! hahahaha

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails