Friday, April 17, 2009

Books, Books And More Books Part 14


And while whining and complaining about the boss, the toxic office, the job, the traffic and just about anything and everything else under the sky, I had managed to finish this book a couple of weeks back.
I've never read anything by Jilly Cooper and thought I should see if I'll like her books. This one is a collection of the short stories she had written. I suppose it is not the best platform to judge her books. But what I've read I quite like so far. So next time I am looking for books, I'll get one of hers too. The one entitled Polo looks ravishing enough to read.
Currently I am reading Sophie Kinsella. I was looking for the shopaholic books, but cant find any. Instead, I am reading Remember Me? now.
I am also looking for Angela's Ashes (which had won a Pulitzer), but MPH has it at a pricey tag. If you know anyone who has it please ask if I can borrow it ok?
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails