Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Earth Hour

And how did you do with the Earth Hour campaign? I supposed I myself have failed. My mum was staying with me and she was not aware about it. So after the news I quickly made everyone come to the dinner table and switched off the lights in other parts of the house.

I wanted to go outside and see how the neighbours responded to save the earth call. And then maybe drive through the city to see the dark (?) city.

But I just stayed home and layan sembang bonda some more. Hope you had done better than me on this.

*****

2 comments:

Zana Fauzi said...

We were at kampung and were planning to go for ikan bakar for my dad's birthday. My dad was all into this Earth Hour initiative and told us to turn off all the lights and off we went. He realized he forgot something and we had to turn back. Upon reaching the house we saw two Indian guys were in the middle of trying to climb up our fence. Dad went berserk. He said, "screw Earth Hour turn on ALL the lights!" so we did. Who are we to dismiss such orders?

Azah Yahya said...

So much for earth hour eh? Some people agak nya are just waiting for the opportunity; opportunitists that they are.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails