Monday, March 9, 2009

Maulud Nabi Long Weekend

It is a quiet evening at the end of a long weekend. Eirfan is at tuition, it being a Monday. We sent Iman to Bangi earlier - she has a 3 day training there and the participants are expected to spend days and nights there.

Ilyas came back for dinner yesterday and then went off again, citing tight final project schedule. Luqman didnt come back, didnt call. It is always me chasing after them, these kids - they never do call as often as I feel they should. Kaia had came home for the weekend had also went off again.

We sat for a quiet dinner, just the two of us. It is leftover night (it is always leftover night when the children arent around). In fact I only had some kurma and some milk. Macam dah letih tengok makanan after 3 days of cooking (I only seriously cook whenever the children are around). Kalau Eirfan & Iman je nak makan, burger pun jadi (homemade burger meat patties, that is. We dont do Ramly burger at home.. ).

I did a lot of beading - finished a couple of my sister's kurungs. I dont have photos of that yet. Iman went on a holiday with friends and managed to break my camera. She said the wind blew the tripod over that's how it got broken. But I have here the beading I did on my kurung much earlier.

Oh, and by the way do you know that Rabiul Awal is the month where trees start flowering, it seems like spring to me - when the Prophet saw was born (ada yang kata 9 ada yang kata 12th Rabiul Awal).

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails