Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Support Local Industries


We went to see the movie because so many told us they've seen it and they like it. My brother did. My sister did. And my niece who hails from MMU said story line bagus, gambar cantik.

My daughter went to get the tickets and when asked nak ticket untuk movie apa, title pun tak tau.. My elder son said, do we have to? I said yes, if you are so eager to see some of the Hollywood movies you did see, why cant you do this?

Eirfan kata seronok. I like it. It's funny, the script is spontaneous tak macam skrip drama Melayu. I like the part where anak ayam tu ketawa sampai terbalik. And when the bus and the lorry skidded. Seronok la. Lepas ni nak beli CD nak tengok lagi.

Pergi la tengok, support the local products while enjoying yourself.

*****

1 comment:

DeLinn said...

oh then i should try this movie

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails