Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Books, Books And More Books Part 13


And I finished this a couple of weeks ago.
The title seem nice but the story unravelled too slowly. I almost gave up halfway. But I didnt. And actually I prefer her 'ps I love you' much, much better. I suppose if you like Alice in Wonderland, you might like this. It is a story in wonderland - where all things lost can be found.

ps - just to clarify the matter, I never did read Alice..

And also I am currently reading this.. (macam tengok wayang gitu; next change)
And no, this book is not totally unlike me.. I have actually read all the rich dad books by Robert Kiyosaki. Not that the dad in the house is any richer, mind you. Maybe I should be reading rich mum, if there is such a book(s). That might do the trick..

I'll tell you how I like this book (or not) once I have finished it.

*****

2 comments:

DeLinn said...

nasib baik u kasi review, i was about to buy this book. ala2 nak baca buku dia. where rainbows end pun slow, dragged utk habiskan cerita. Buku Sugardady by lisa kleifield (kalau tak silap) best!

Azah Yahya said...

Tapi kalau baca buku dia PS I Love You tu best jugak.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails