Sunday, May 10, 2009

Life At This Point



So the boys are home again. The fridge is filled beyond its max capacity. I thought of going for my morning walk at 7am today but the boys almost begged for breakfast. I was happy to skip the walk anyway.. (fyi, that's the kind of relationship I have with healthy lifestyle..)


Had a chat with my sister - my mum had a fall in the bathroom! Alhamdulillah the xrays showed no broken bones. Nak jadi jugak, walaupun berjaga-jaga.. She's ok except for multiples aches here and there.



I think there is something wrong with me. I have erratic palpitations for the past few days. And I have lost my appetite in some way (it's time I should, you mean..?) I think I should go see what's wrong with me if these persist.



And I finished the beading on Siti's baju last week. The photos are here. I am starting to sew a couple of baju raya but that's progressing a bit slowly.




And I am visiting a couple of friends to ask about moving out of my toxic office. I cant seem to come to term with 'isnt life wonderful?' while working there - because life is hellish. Enough said.




I have also picked up gardening again. We redesigned the pond we have at the back of the house (it was taken over by the frogs for a while..) I love the new water feature, maybe I'll post a gambar of that soon.

The cempedak tree has lots of fruits. I've cleaned the mess from my vege patch too (unfortunately my patch only have ubi kayu, daun kari and serai..) The pokok cili has squigly leaves and no cili.. yet (alway the optimist, I am).



I was bad too - I burned the dry leaves that we had raked from under the cempedak tree (how environmental friendly is that..?)



We went to Sg Buloh last weekend too. I was looking for a bougainvillae aka bunga kertas (although my mum called it bunga bulang all my life) with multiple colors. The medium sized tree with multi colored flowers and prominent bright red ones cost anywhere from RM400 - RM1,800! Seriously I cant afford those.





I bought a cheap bougainvillae instead, with no flaming nor lush red flowers. I had dragged Iman & Eirfan with me to see the plants. The pictures are courtesy of them.



Isnt life so stagnant at a certain point of time?

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails