Sunday, March 6, 2011

Season For Reunions

It seriously felt like a season for reunions.

First I met up with girls from the long-ago 'toxic' office (I dont think I'll put any link to posts on the subject. It wasnt that fun of a subject anyway). We went for dinner at The Loaf and had the most enjoyable time. We re-tell stories of the (I cant decide if they are good or otherwise) old days. Good stories. Bad stories. Of drama queens. And iron ladies. We always have great stories to tell - and laughed about - when together.

Then I met up with old school friends and had a blast at the TMGS reunion.

A week later there was a wedding where college friends gathered. Chat and Ana's son Anas got married and we all came to celebrate. The last time we met up after college was in x (I, actually cant remember when we last met!)


There was Chah, Meen, Arah & Hasiah when I got there. Mila came later and omg, I seriously could not recall her because she looks so very different now. Which is still alright I suppose, considering that someone did not recognize her own ex house-mate! (haha) And Elina was there too.


We talked even after the food and tables were all cleared up. And took a long time to say goodbye.

I always tell friends we should get together more often whenever we meet up. I seriously think we should.
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails