Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Weekend Everybody!

So it is Friday (again). Did you ever wonder what you have done during the week now that the weekend is here again?

I’ve been busy beading the last couple of kurungs that I have and have also sent them off this week. It is the school holidays and I was at home on leave anyway. Photos below and more here.



So this weekend I am taking things easy (I hope it stays that way). There is that wedding invitation on Sat and the engagement party; also on Sat. I havent made up my mind which I will attend yet.

Other than that I think I will download some old music that I grew up (and grew old) with. I am planning to have my own collection of CDs according to the seasons of my life (that IS a long time you know). It should start somewhere from ‘I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden’ song (what is that song anyway?) to ‘You Are So Vain’ by Carly Simon; maybe some of Abba and Beatles. And then on to Bee Gees, Streisand and Air Supply. And then John Lennon’s ’Imagine‘ to Journey, Whitney, Pointer Sisters, Foreigner, Tina Turner (you may insert your most unbelievable shrieks here..)

And I love Fleetwoodmac, Annie Lennox and Sting too. And I can go on and on when it comes to music.

Note that I don’t have current modern day artists in my list. Mention Rihanna, Lady Ga-ga (what the hell?? I cant progress beyond the debris she call clothes..), Beyonce (pardon me, but I am much reminded of the flanks of a tearing Arabian thoroughbred when watching one of her music videos), Madonna (to a certain extent) and Britney – and I will scream in frustration because of my helplessness to stop them from ever making public appearances again.

Anyway, yeah – other than this music thing, I’ll bake something – like the carrot cake I made the other day, but got no picture of. And of course the usual batch of cookies. Talking about food, I’ll share with you something I do have photos of – pancakes – which is so easy to make.



I am into reading again. And I do need to have some cleaning done (like in every corner of the house!)

Have a great weekend wherever you are, whatever you plan to do. Let's make each second counts!

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails