Friday, April 2, 2010

Do Wishes Come True?

At times I wish I were a man. I figure I wouldnt be so expressive, indecisive. And bound to the feelings of the moment; not forgetting the mood swings. I am perfectly happy to be me at other times.

I wish I were filthy rich at other times. I dream of an unbelievable magical house, an array of posh cars. Contented at the same time. Happy. And contribute for the good of Islam. But who'd know who / what I'd turned out to be if I were truly rich.

Of course I had wished I were pretty - like every other day of my life.

And I wish I were smarter than I am. The things smart people do achieve is definitely something I envy at times.

And as far as I can remember throughout my adult life I have always wished I was handed a vocation on a silver platter the day I was born. I will forge ahead and never look back again to anything. My destiny awaits me.

(what a gloomy Fri evening this is)

*****

2 comments:

Zana Fauzi said...

If I woke up a man, the first thing I do is figure out how to ride a horse with an extra, um, muscle. Also to find out what is so interesting with all those movies with bloody corpses and gunfights.

DeLinn said...

if i woke up as a man, i would propose a lady that i fall for, aci? hehehe

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails