Thursday, April 29, 2010

What Baby Are You?

What baby are you? No, I am not talking about being hyper active or thin or fussy or cute..

Do you know what a baby boomer is? I always think a baby boomer is a person who is born after the WW2; around the 1940s and 50s. That should be my eldest abang, my elder sisters who are already retired. Who are somewhat "lost" occassionally. Who dont "get" things. Older. Reading glasses perched on their nose.. You know what I mean. I'd always poked fun at them - affectionately; of course.

Recently I found out that a baby boomer is actually those who are born anytime from 1946 - 1964. And then I went like; what!! - I am a baby boomer too?? It was a rather bitter pill to swallow in a way. I dont think I am like, lost. Or that old (look who's talking with that pair of glasses perched on her nose!)

Then someone told me ah dont you worry about it. After all, Barrack Obama is a baby boomer. He was born in 1961. Oh yeah? Hmm.. (there is hope for me yet after all!)

If you are born from 1964 - 1979 then you are the Generation X. And anytime from 1980 - mid 1990s would be the Generation Y.

(Coincidently while writing this I found out that some researchers think Generation X earliest birth dates are seen as 1961 to latest by 1981 - they might have Obama (me??) in mind after all..)

ps - I am supposed to practice some test questions; but I have somehow misplaced my id/password (uh, a baby boomer after all?) Now I am going to search for that vital info. Wish me luck for my exams tomorrow!

*****

1 comment:

DeLinn said...

hahaahah yes you are a baby boomer! kekekeke

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails